Health & Safety Policy:
Management of H&H Employment Services is vitally interested in the health and safety of its employees.
Protection of employees from injury or occupational disease is a major continuing objective. H&H Employment will make every effort to
provide a safe, healthy work environment. All workers must be dedicated to the continuing objective of reducing risk of injury.
H&H Employment Services as employer is ultimately responsible for worker health and safety and also follow
WHIMS. As president of H&H Employment Services, I give you my personal promise that every reasonable
precaution will be taken for the protection of workers.
Every worker must protect his or her own health and safety by working in compliance with the law and with safe work
practices and procedures established by the company.
Safety Policies to be followed:
- Fine Nails, no Nail Polish
- Proper Safety Shoes
- Safety Glasses
- No Jewellery
- Maintain Proper Hygiene
- Gloves at Work
In case of Accident:
- Immediately first aid to be provided and then taken to the doctor’s office to get immediate required treatment.
- Information to be sent employees home with all details.
- This agency will get all necessary information from shift supervisor.
- Then agency will fill Form 7- employer’s report of injury and send it to relevant WSIB.
- All efforts will be made to reemploy, after recovery as per doctor’s recommendation.